Family history research can be an addictive, fascinating and sometimes
frustrating pastime, so we hope that Stockton Roots, with its searchable records,
tips and links to other record offices
and websites, will be a useful resource for family historians.
The Council’s Registration and Bereavement Services Team holds records for births,
deaths, marriages and civil partnerships dating back to 1837 and burial records for our five cemeteries starting from 1869.
You can use the Stockton Roots website for the following:
- Find out which family records are held at Stockton-on-Tees Registration Office
- Search for Birth, Death, Marriages and Civil Partnership records
- Search burial records for the Council’s Cemeteries
- Order copy certificates
- Order copies of burial entries
- Find links to other useful family research websites
Start your search of Stockton-on-Tees family records now.
Civil Partnership, and